Publication of Research Papers
Shri Ranjan Kumar Pradhan, HoD
Dr. (Smt) Suchitra Mishra
1. Sarmistha Kabya re Kama Prema O Prabrutti-Nibrutti – Mahadeep vol-I -1986 Mahanadapura Page -49 to53.
2. Odia Prabada O Prabachana re Sri Jagannath-Nirmalya, 1989, Puri-Page-58-65
3. Suvadra Parinaya re Aharana O Samikarana –Bahitra-7-1990 Bhanjanagar,Page-73 to 80.
4. Upendra Bhanja Kruta ‘Rashamanjari’- Eka Anushilana –Bhanja Smaranika -1991,Rourkela, Pg-49 to 53.
5. Rashika Harabali Kabya’re Shree Jagannath O Chandana Jatra Prasang-Bahitra 8-1991 , Bhanjanagar Pg -163 to 167.
6. Barenya Pratibha Jadumani –Dainika Asha Dt. 02.08.1992 Pg-3
7. Bhanja Sahitya re Aharana O Samikarana, Upendra Bhanja Parikrama-1993, Bhanjanagara Pg-72 to 86.
8. Aprakasita Kabya ‘Rashamanjari’ –Bahitra-10, Bhanjanagara 1993 Pg-171 to179.
9. Vikrama Deb Barmankara Saraswata Sadhana- Sahitya Patra-1999,Berhampur University Pg-3 to 10.
10. Jeypore re Shree Jagannath Mandira- Swarna Khetra, Shree Shree Jagannath Seva Sansthana, MIG Saharanchala, Sunabeda Pg- 32 to35, 2009.
11. Sabara Shree Khetra ra Shree Jagannath Mandira- Mahaprasada,Sovinior of Shree Jagannath Temple- Damonjodi, 2009 Pg-59 to 72.
12. Kabi Samratanka Samrajya- Bhanja Smaranika, 41 Issue Bhanja Cultural trust, Bhanja Bhawan, Rourkela -2010 Pg-39 to43.
13. Hasya-Byangara Kabi Godabarisha Mohapatro –“Saswata Silpi Godabarisha”, Ed. Kanhu Charan Satapathy, Banajyotshna Sahitya Sansada, Phulbani, 2005,Pg-48 to56.
14. Sabar Shreekhetra- Shree Jagannath Mandira – Swarnakhetra, Shree Shree Jagannath Seva Sanstha,MIG Saharanchala, Pg-64 to72.
Dr. Rusav Kumar Sahu
1. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2014) “Biranci-Narayana Temple: A Study of Art and Architecture”, Pracyabodha, Indian Archaeology and Tradition (Prof. T.P. Verma Festschrift), (ed. B.R. Mani etal.), New Delhi.
2. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2014) “Reflection of Saura Cult in Jaina Art Heritage of Odisha”, Journal of Odishan History, Vol. XXVI (ed. S.P. Pani and B. B. Satpathy).
3. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2013) “Composite Images of Surya in Odisan Art”, Itihas Darpan, Vol. XVIII (ed. T.P. Verma), Published by Research Jornal of Akhila Bharatiya Itihasa Samkalana Yojana, New Delhi.
4. Tiwary, Sachin Kumar & Rusav Kumar Sahu, (2013) “Sanchi: Before Today (In Light of Nagauri Quarry and Factory Site), VAR (Virtual Archaeological Review), E-Journal, Vol-4, Issue. 8, (ed. D. Alfredo Grande Leon & Victor Manuel Lopez-Menchero Bendicho).
5. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (November, 2012) “Sun-Worship in Odisha”, Orissa Review, Vol. LXIX No.4, (ed. Lenin Mohanty), Published by Information and Public Relation Department, Government of Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
6. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2012) “Lesser Known Sun Temples of Odisha: A Study of Art and Architecture”, Journal of Odishan History, Vol. XXV (ed. H.K. Mohapatra).
7. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2012) “A Study of Sun Images in Temple Art of Odisha”, Proceedings of Odisha History Congress, XXXIII (ed. H.K. Mohapatra), Annual Session, 21st & 22nd January 2012, held at Berhampur University.
8. Tiwary Sachin Kumar and Rusav Kumar Sahu, (2012), “A Study of Rock Shelters from Nagauri Hill, Madhya Pradesh”, Man and Environment, Vol. XXXVII, No. 1, Indian Society for Prehistoric and Quaternary Studies, Pune.
9. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2012) “Stylistic Development of Surya in Temple Art of Bhubaneswar”, Proceedings of the National Seminar on River Valley Civilization of Chhatisgarh & New Researches in Indian Archaeology, (ed. N.K. Shukla), Published by Directorate of Culture and Archaeology, Government of Chhatisgarh, Raipur.
10. Sahu, Rusav Kumar, (2010) “Archaeological Vestiges of Khandagiri and Udayagiri” Journal of Orissan History, Vol. XXIII, (ed. H.K. Mohapatra)
Krushna Chandra Behera
Ms. Prajna Paramita Naik
1. Panda PK, Naik PP, Praharaj PP, Meher BR, Gupta PK, Verma RS, MaitiTK,Shanmugam MK, Chinnathambi A, Alharbi SA, Sethi G, Agarwal R, Bhutia SK. Abrus agglutinin stimulates BMP-2-dependent differentiation through autophagic degradation of β-catenin in colon cancer stem cells. Molecular Carcinogenesis. 2018 Feb 19.doi: 10.1002/mc.22791.
2. Panda PK, Naik PP, Meher BR, Das DN, Mukhopadhyay S, Praharaj PP, MaitiTK,Bhutia SK. PUMA dependent mitophagy by Abrus agglutinin contributes to apoptosis through ceramide generation. BiochimiaBiophysicaActa. 2017;1865(3):480-495.
3. Naik PP, Mukhopadhyay S, Panda PK, Sinha N, Das CK, Mishra R, Patil S, Bhutia SK. Autophagy regulates cisplatin induced stemness and chemoresistance via the upregulation of CD44, ABCB1 and ADAM17 in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Cell Proliferation. 2018 ;51(1).
4. Das DN, Panda PK, Sinha N, Mukhopadhyay S, Naik PP, Bhutia SK. DNA damage by 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin-induced p53-mediated apoptosis through activation of cytochrome P450/aryl hydrocarbon receptor. Environmental Toxicology and Pharmacology. 2017;55:175-185.
5. Das DN, NaikPP,Mukhopadhyay S, Panda PK, Sinha N, Meher BR, Bhutia SK. Elimination of dysfunctional mitochondria through mitophagy suppresses benzo[a]pyrene-induced apoptosis. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2017 Nov;112:452-463.
6. Sinha N, Panda PK, Naik PP, Das DN, Mukhopadhyay S, Maiti TK, Shanmugam MK, Chinnathambi A, Zayed ME, Alharbi SA, Sethi G, Agarwal R, Bhutia SK. Abrus agglutinin promotes irreparable DNA damage by triggering ROS generation followed by ATM-p73 mediated apoptosis in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Molecular Carcinogenesis. 2017;56(11):2400-2413.
7. Sinha N, Panda PK, Naik PP, Maiti TK, Bhutia SK. Abrus agglutinin targets cancer stem-like cells by eliminating self-renewal capacity accompanied with apoptosis in oral squamous cell carcinoma. Tumour Biology. 2017;39(5):1010428317701634.
8. Mukhopadhyay S, Schlaepfer IR, Bergman BC, Panda PK, Praharaj PP, Naik PP, Agarwal R, Bhutia SK. ATG14 facilitated lipophagy in cancer cells induce ER stress mediated mitoptosis through a ROS dependent pathway. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2017;104:199-213.
9. Panda PK, Behera B, Meher BR, Das DN, Mukhopadhyay S, Sinha N, Naik PP, Roy B, Das J, Paul S, Maiti TK, Agarwal R, Bhutia SK. Abrus Agglutinin, a type II ribosome inactivating protein inhibits Akt/PH domain to induce endoplasmic reticulum stress mediated autophagy-dependent cell death. Molecular Carcinogenesis. 2017;56(2):389-401.
10. Mukhopadhyay S, Naik PP, Panda PK, Sinha N, Das DN, Bhutia SK. Serum starvation induces anti-apoptotic cIAP1 to promote mitophagy through ubiquitination. Biochemical and Biophysical Research Communication. 2016 ;479(4):940-946.
11. Das DN, Naik PP, Nayak A, Panda PK, Mukhopadhyay S, Sinha N, Bhutia SK. Bacopamonnieri-Induced Protective Autophagy Inhibits Benzo[a]pyrene-Mediated Apoptosis. Phytotherapy Research. 2016 ;30(11):1794-1801.
12. Das DN, Sinha N, Naik PP, Panda PK, Mukhopadhyay S, Mallick SK, Sarangi I, Bhutia SK. Mutagenic and genotoxic potential of native air borne particulate matter from industrial area of Rourkela city, Odisha, India. Environmental Toxicolology and Pharmacology. 2016 ;46:131-139.
13. Bhutia SK, Behera B, Nandini Das D, Mukhopadhyay S, Sinha N, Panda PK, Naik PP, Patra SK, Mandal M, Sarkar S, Menezes ME, Talukdar S, Maiti TK, Das SK, Sarkar D, Fisher PB. Abrus agglutinin is a potent anti-proliferative and anti-angiogenic agent in human breast cancer. International Journal of Cancer. 2016 ;139(2):457-66.
14. Mukhopadhyay S, Das DN, Panda PK, Sinha N, Naik PP, Bissoyi A, Pramanik K, Bhutia SK. Autophagy protein Ulk1 promotes mitochondrial apoptosis through reactive oxygen species. Free Radical Biology and Medicine. 2015 ;89:311-21.
Dr. Braja Bandhu Nanda
Researchs Papers Published in International & National Journals
1. P. C. Mohanty, K. C. Hati, B.B. Nanda, P. K. Mishra, Ultrasonic studies of KI in glycol and water mixtures at 303.15K, Ultra Science,16 (1), 87-90 (2004),ISSN-2319-8044 (Online), Impact Factor: 2.81
2. P. C. Mohanty, K. C. Hati, B.B. Nanda, J.R.Mohanty, P. K. Mishra, Ultrasonic Studies of KI in Dioxane + water solvent at 303.15, Journal of Indian Council of Chemists.21(1) 17-20 (2004).ISSN-0971-6037 Print.
3. P. C. Mohanty, B.B. Nanda, C. Chakraborty, P. K. Mishra, Thermodynamics of some sodium salts in Glycol + water system, Asian Journal of Chemistry,17, (2 ),895-901 (2005).ISSN- 0975-427X.
4. B.Das, P.K.Panda, B.B. Nanda, P. K. Mishra Ultrasonic studies of Cadmium bromide electrolytein aqueous blood serum medium at 303.15 K, Journal of Ultra Chemistry, Vol. 6 (2), 313-318 (2010).ISSN-2319-8044 (Online), Impact Factor: 2.29.
5. B.B. Nanda. C. Mohanty, P. K. Mishra. Thermodynamics of BaCl2 and BaBr 2 in Methanol + water and Ethanol + water system at different Temperatures. Journal of Ultra Chemistry, 6 (2), 193-198 (2010).ISSN-2319-8044 (Online), Impact Factor: 2.29.
6. B.B. Nanda, Ultrasonic studies of BaCl2 in glycol and water mixtures at 303.15K, Journal of teaching and research. 17(2), 39-48 (2010).Impact Factor: NA
7. B.B. Nanda,Binita Nanda, P. C. Mohanty, Effect of concentration on thermo acoustic and nonlinearity parameter (B/A) of barium chloride solutions in glycol-water mixtures at 303.15K,Journal of Molecular Liquids.171,50-53 (2012).ISSN-0167-7322, Impact Factor: 2.74
8. B .B. Nanda ,R.R. Biswal, R. Acharya, J. S. B. Rao, P.K. Pujari, Determination of aluminium contents in selected food samples by instrumental neutron activation analysis, Journals of Radio analytical Nuclear Chemistry, 302, 1471-1474 (2014).ISSN-0236-5731 (Print) 1588-2780 (Online), Impact Factor: 1.074
9. B. B. Nanda. Effect of concentration on Ion Solvent Interactions and Thermo acoustic parameters of Barium chloride in mixed solvents at 303.15 K, Int. Journal of Research and Rivew in Pharmacy and Applied Science. 6(1) 1290-1302 (2016).ISSN-2249-1236,Impact factor: 1.15
10. B.B. Nanda, J.S.Brahmaji Rao, R. Kumar, R. Acharya:Determination of trace concentration of aluminium in raw rice samples using Instrumental Neutron Activation Analysis and Particle Induced Gamma-ray Emission methods, Journal of Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry, 310 (3), 1241-1245(2016). ISSN-0236-5731 (Print) 1588-2780 (Online), Impact Factor: 1.074
11. B. B. Nanda, Determination of available volume using thermo acoustical parameters and evaluation of ion-solvent interactions in liquid solutions. Indian J Pure Appl Phys. 54, 471-475 (2016)ISSN-0975-1041(online), 0019-5596(print), Impact Factor: 0.739
Papers Published in International and National Seminars:
1. B. B.Nanda, Binita Nanda, U. K. Sahoo, Construction of conducting polymers and its application in lithium-ion batteries, National Conference on Plastics and Composites, (2011) 26-28
2. G. Nathand B. B. Nanda, Methods of Ultrasonic Measurements, AICTE Sponsored National seminar on Advances in Instrumentation Measurement & Automation, (2011) 201-205
3. B.B.Nanda.Our plastic food chain -or- the turtle who pooped off plastic, Proceedings of National Seminar on Plastic pollution in ocean and effect of Biota.( 2012)
4. B. B. Nanda. ICT in Teacher Education. Proceedings of National Seminar on Quality Assurance in Engineering Education (2013) 11-14
5. Binita Nanda, B.B Nanda, Synthesis of meso-porous MnO2-MCM-41 composite: A promising material for absorption and photo catalytic degradation of orange dye under visible light; Proceedings of National Seminar in Recent Trends of Nano-Technology in Chemical Sciences (2013), 21-22
6. B. Swain ,R. Mishra, B.B. Nanda, U.N. Dash,Thermo acoustic parameters of alkaline earth and transition metal chlorides in aqueous solutions at 303.15K, Proceedings ofNational Seminar on Ultrasonic, (2014),230-232
7. B.B. Nanda, R.R. Biswal, A. D. Shinde, R. Acharya P.K. Pujari. Determination of Aluminum contents in foodstuffs by Neutron Activation Analysis utilizing PCF of Dhruba research reactor, Proceedings of 5th symposium on Nuclear Analytical Chemistry, (2014) 108-109
8. B.B.Nanda, R, R, Biswal, R. Acharya. Determination of Aluminium content in Rice samples by INAA, Proceedings of National symposium on Nuclear and Radio chemistry (2015) 443-444.
9. B.B. Nanda, R.R. Biswal, R.Acharya, P.K. Pujari. Applications of INAA and PIGE Methods for Determination of Trace Concentrations of Aluminium in Rice Samples, Proceedings of Current Trends in Analytical Chemistry(2015) 72-73
10. B.B. Nanda, D. K. Ray, R. Acharya. Application of PIGE method for determination of aluminium concentrations in food and food products, Proceedings of organized by IOP, Bhubaneswar in celebration of 40th year of academic Activity, November 7-9, 2015.
11. B.B.Nanda, R. Acharya, Quantification of total aluminium concentrations in food samples at trace levels by INAA and PIGE methods. Proceedings ofInternational Symposium on Nuclear and Radio Chemistry.(2017) 438-439, ISBN-81
1. Moderns ABC of Engineering Chemistry published by Modern Publisher, New Delhi in 2008.
Smt. Sukanti Soy
1. Sukanti Soy, JABAB, SUBHRASHREE, 6 (2015), 106
2. Sukanti Soy, TUME MANE PADA, SUBHRASHREE, 7 (2016), 07
Dr. Subhankari Pati
• Pati, Subhankari, “Freedom of Will: A Comparative Study of Kant and Hegel,” Freedom of Responsibility, ISBN: 81-895 70-17-X, March, 2012
• Pati, Subhankari, “The Study of Unknown and Unknowability in Kant’s Philosophy,” IJMER, ISSN: 2277-7881, Vol.1, Issue 2, June 2012
Sl. No. Title of the Paper Presented Title of the Seminar/ Conference Organized by Whether International/ National/ State
1. Free Will: A Comparative Study of Kant and Hegel Freedom and Responsibility Deen Dayal Upadhyaya, Gorakhpur and ICPR National
2. Revisiting Rawls’ Theory of Justice AOPA Annual Conference Maharshi College, Bhubaneswar State
3. Relevance of the Gita in the Modern World The Philosophy of the Gita and Its Relevance to the Present Day Scenario Rama Devi Women’s University, Bhubaneswar and UGC National
Dr. Paramatap Pradhan
1. Pradhan, P (2014), Recently Discovered Buddhist and Jain sites at Anandpur block of Keonjhar in Odisha, Odisha Review, Vol-LXXI, No- 5pp.98-100, Information and Public relation Department, Govt. of Odisha, Bhubaneswar.
2. Upadhyay, P. and Paramatap Pradhan, Sunil Pattnaik, (2014-15), Iron Objects from the Excavations at Kankia (Radhanagar), Jajpur, Odisha, Bharati, Vol-39, pp.138-148, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi.
Dr. Ujwal K Sarangi
1. Puttaiah Bhyrappa, Ujwal K Sarangi, Veerapandian Velkannan, and Venkatachalam Ramkumar. β-Tetrasubstituted meso-Tetra(4-n-butylphenyl) porphyrins and Their Metal Complexes: Synthesis and Structural Properties. Eur. J. Inorg. Chem., 2014, 33, 5760-5770.
2. P. Bhyrappa, Ujwal K. Sarangi and B. Varghese. Switching nonplanar macrocycle to planar conformation in the Cobalt(II) and Cupper(II) β-tetra (2’-thienyl) -meso-tetraphenylporphyrin/ C60 cocrystallate Eur. J. Inorg. Chem.(Comun), 2014, 33, 5646-5650.
3. P. Bhyrappa, Ujwal K. Sarangi, and B. Varghese. Mixed β-pyrrole substituted meso-Tetraphenylporphyrins and their metal complexes: Synthesis, Structures and Electrochemical Redox Properties Inorg. Chim. Acta, 2015, 171-182.
4. P. Bhyrappa, V. Velkannan, and Ujwal K Sarangi. Crystal structures of unsymmetrically mixed β-pyrrole substituted nickel(II)-meso-tetraphenylporphyrins. J. Chem. Sci. 2016, 128, 1047-1055.
Dr. Dipti Ranjan Mohapatra
1. Photoresponse of double-stacked graphene to infrared radiation, P. Gowda, Dipti R Mohapatra, A. Misra, Nanoscale 7, 15806 (2015) ISSN 2040-3364.
2. Tuning photoinduced terahertz conductivity in monolayer graphene: Optical pump terahertz probe spectroscopy, S. Kar, Dipti R. Mohapatra, E. Freys, and A. K. Sood, Physical Review B 90, 165420 (2014) , ISSN -1098-0121
3. Enhanced photoresponse in monolayer hydrogenated graphenephotodetector, P. Gowda, Dipti R Mohapatra, A. Misra, ACS Applied Materials and Interface 6, 16763 (2014). ISSN no-1944-8244,
4. Nonlinear optical absorption in graphene infrared photodetector, P. Gowda, Dipti R Mohapatra, A. Misra, Nanotechnology 25, 335710 (2014). ISSN-1361-6528.
5. Carbon nanoflake growth from carbon nanotubes by hot filament chemical vapor deposition, S. C. Sahoo, Dipti R. Mohapatra, H. -J. Lee, S. M. Jejurikar, I. Kim, S. –C. Lee, J. –K. Park, Y. –J. Baik, and W. –S. Lee, Carbon67, 704(2014). ISSN- 0008-6223.
6. A novel structure of tungsten carbide nanowalls grown on nanocrystalline diamond film, Dipti Ranjan Mohapatra, H. J, Lee, S. C. Sahoo, W. S. Lee, CrystEng Comm. 14Study of microstructures in single crystalline chemical vapor deposited diamond thin films, L. Jain, D. R. Mohapatra, R. Bajpai, RitwikBasu, D.S Misra, IndradevSamajdar, Materials Science Forum 1015, 702 (2011), ISSN No-1662-9752.
7. Development of crystallographic texture and in-grain misorientation in CVD produced single and polycrystalline diamond, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, L. Jain, P. Rai, K. S. Hazra, I. Samajhdar, D. S. Misra, Chemical Vapor Deposition 17, 107 (2011). ISSN-1521-3862.
8. Healing of broken multiwalled carbon nanotubes using very low energy electrons in SEM: a route toward complete recovery, N. Kulshrestha, A. Misra, K. S. Hazra, S. Roy, R. Bajpai, Dipti Ranjan Mohapatra, D. S. Misra, ACS Nano 5, 1724 (2011). ISSN-1936-0851.
9. Correlation between the saturation of emission current and defect coordination number for irradiated aligned multiwalled carbon nanotubes, Brahmananda Chakraborty, P. Rai, K. S. Hazra, Dipti R. Mohapatra, D. S. Misra, and S. Banerjee, Chemical Physics Letters 495, 266 (2010). ISSN-0009-2614.
10. Dramatic enhancement of the emission current density from carbon nanotube based nanosize tips with extremely low onset fields, Kiran Shankar Hazra, Padmnabh Rai, Dipti Ranjan Mohapatra, Nehakulshrestha, ReetiBajpai, Soumyendu Roy and D. S. Misra, ACS Nano, 3, 2617 (2009). ISSN-1936-0851.
11. Parameter window of diamond growth on GaN films by microwave plasma chemical vapor deposition,Dipti Ranjan Mohapatra, PadmnabhRai, AbhaMisra, Pawan K. Tyagi, Brajesh S. Yadav, and D.S. Misra, Diamond Relat. Material 17, 1775 (2008). ISSN-0925-9635.
12. Nanotip formation on carbon nanotube pillar array for field emission application, PadmnabhRai, Dipti R. Mohapatra, K. S. Hazra, D. S. Misra, and S. P. Tiwari, Applied Physics Letter 93, 131921 (2008). ISSN-0003-6951.
13. Appearance of radial breathing modes in Raman spectra of multi-walled carbon nanotubes upon laser illumination, PadmnabhRai, Dipti R. Mohapatra, K.S. Hazra, D.S. Misra, Jay Ghatak, P.V. Satyam, Chemical Physics Letters 455, 83 (2008). ISSN-0009-2614.
14. Axial buckling and compressive behavior of nickel-encapsulated multiwalled carbon nanotubes, AbhaMisra, Pawan K. Tyagi, PadmnabhRai, Dipti Ranjan Mahopatra, Jay Ghatak, P.V. Satyam, D.K. Avasthi, and D.S. Misra, Physical Review B 76, 014108 (2007). ISSN no-1098-012.
1. Raman spectroscopy of hydrogen functionalized CVD graphene, DiptiRanjanMohapatra and A. K. Sood, Presented at Indo-Taiwan Workshop on Nanodevices, 2012, JNCASR, Bangalore.
2. Fabrication of diamond photodetector made with CVD single crystal diamond, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, R. Bajpai, K. S. Hazra, N. kulshrestha, S. Roy and D. S. Misra, Presented at International Conference on Nano Science and Technology (ICONSAT 2010), IIT Bonbay, India.
3. Field emission study of composites of carbon nanotube and diamond, R. Bajpai, K. S. Hazra, D. R. Mohapatra, S. Roy, N. kulshrestha, and D. S. Misra, Presented at International Conference on Nano Science and Technology (ICONSAT 2010), IIT Bonbay, India.
4. Raman and infrared spectra of isotpically controlled single crystal diamonds, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, PadmnabhRai, K. S. Hazra, and D. S. Misra, Presented at 2nd International Conference on Physics at Surface and Interfaces (PSI 2009), Puri, India.
5. Nuclear Magnetic Resonance study of 13C-enriched Chemical Vapor Deposited Single Crystal Diamond films, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, K. S. Hazra, R. Bajpai, N. Kulshretha, and D. S. Misra, Presented in 3rd International Conference on New Diamond and Nano Carbons (NDNC 2009), Traverse City, Michigan, USA.
6. Diameter control of multi-walled carbon nanotubes by growth temperature in thermal chemical vapor deposition, PadmnabhRai, Dipti R. Mohapatra, K. S. Hazra, and D. S. Misra, Presented at International Conference on Nano Science and Technology (ICONSAT 2008), Kalpakkam-603 102, India.
7. Effect of nitrogen addition on the morphology of chemical vapor deposited single crystal diamond, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, PadmnabhRai, K. S. Hazra, and D. S. Misra, Solid State Physics53, 491 (2008).
8. Selective growth of carbon nanotubes for micro-pillar formation and their field emission study, K. S. Hazra, PadmnabhRai, D. R. Mohapatra, and D. S. Misra, Solid State Physics53, 588 (2008).
9. Field Emission from Carbon Nanotubes Grown at Different Temperature, PadmnabhRai, Dipti R. Mohapatra, K. S. Hazra, AbhaMisra, Pawan K. Tyagi, and D. S. Misra, Solid StatePhysics 52, 335 (2007).
10. Tempereture dependent photoluminescence spectroscopy in chemical vapor deposited diamond film, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, PadmnabhRai, AbhaMisra, K. S. Hazra, P. K. Tyagi, andD.S. Misra, Solid State Physics 52, 975 (2007).
11. Raman spectroscopic investigation of the chirality of single-walled carbon nanotubes,produced by microwave plasma chemical vapor deposition, K. S. Hazra, PadmnabhRai,Dipti R. Mohapatra, and D. S. Misra, Solid State Physics 52, 339 (2007).
12. Photoluminescence study of polycrystalline and single crystal diamond, DiptiRanjanMohapatra, PadmnabhRai, AbhaMisra, P. K. Tyagi, and D.S. Misra, IEEE International Workshop onPhysics of Semiconductor Devices 14, 891 (2007).
13. Field emission from carbon nanotubes: a comparative study between the carbon nanotubes synthesized by thermal and microwave plasma chemical vapor deposition, PadmnabhRai, Dipti R. Mohapatra, AbhaMisra and D.S. Misra, IEEE International Workshop on Physics ofSemiconductor Devices 14, 834 (2007).
14. Argon ion induced field emission from vertically aligned multiwalled carbon nanotubes, PadmnabhRai, AbhaMisra, P. K. Tyagi, Dipti R. Mohapatra, D. S. Misra, Presented at International Conference on Advanced Nano Materials (ANM 2007), Mumbai-400 076, India.
15. Synthesis of Single-walled and Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes by Microwave Plasma Chemical Vapor Deposition, PadmnabhRai, AbhaMisra, P. K. Tyagi, Dipti R. Mohapatra, and D. S. Misra, Solid State Physics 51, 313 (2006).
16. Induced defects creation of carbon nanotube due to the formation of field emitter nanotips by plasma treatment technique, K. S. Hazra, P. Rai,Dipti R. Mohapatra, N. kulshrestha, R. Bajpai, S. Roy, and D. S. Misra, Presented at International Conference on Nano Science and Technology (ICONSAT 2010), IIT Bonbay, India.
17. Structural changes in nickel nanorods encapsulated in carbon nanotubes by 200 KV electron irradiation in TEM, NehaKulshrestha, Kiran Shankar Hazra, Soumyendu Roy, ReetiBajpai, DeeptiRanjanMohapatra, Lokendra Jain and D. S. Misra, , AIP Conference Proceedings 1313, 259 (2010).
1. Make in India:Translating vision into reality, International journal of research in commerce, economics & management, 2231 – 4245, volume 5 , Issue no. 10, October-2015, 69-72.
2. Green banking in India: A scope to make banking green and sustainable, IGNITE 2015, 2394-269X, Vol. No 01, Jan 2015, 13-22.
3. Clause 135 of Companies Act, 2013 : A new challenge for Indian Corporate Sector, The Utkal Business Review, 0975-6191, Vol.-XXVII, No 01, June 2014, 70-80.
4. CSR: A key to sustainable development of the society, Public Administration Review, Utkal University, 2249-3360, Vol. No 14, May 2013, 211-223.
5. Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY): A new drive towards financial inclusion in India, ZENITH International Journal of Business Economics & Management Research, 2249- 8826, Vol.4 (11), November 2014, 10-20.
6. Integration of CSR into Corporate Strategy with special reference to Companies Amendment Act, 2013, International Journal Of Marketing, Financial Services & Management Research, 2277-3622, Vol.3 (10), October 2014, 31-43.
7. Augmenting Values through Personality Development, Indian Journal of Commerce and management (IJOCAM), 2348-4934(P), 2348-6325(O), volume 2 issue 4 , August-2015, 127-131.
8. Corporate Environmental Reporting: A changing trend in the corporate world for sustainable development, IMPACT: International Journal of Research in Business Management, 2347-4572, Vol. 2, Issue 10, October 2014, 15-23.
9. Corporate sustainability leadership: a case study, GALAXY International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, 2347-6915, Vol.2 (9), September 2014, 142-152.
10. Companies Act, 2013 – A new wave of effective regulation and corporate governance in India, International Journal of Advancements in Research & Technology, 2278-7763, Vol 3, Issue 7, July 2014, 148-158.
Trishna Priyadarsini Pradhan
Miss Pragati Priyadarsani Panda
Mr. Sarbeswar Nayak
1. Sarbeswar Nayak, Morphoimetrical Analysis Of Blood Cells Of Yellow Bellied House Gecko (Hemidactylus flaviviridis) Ruppel, 1835 with sexual dimorphism. IJSR, 4 (2015), 1818-1821, ISSN 2319-7064
Dr. Devadutta Indoria
1. Strategic issues of FDI in Indian Retail Industry, GJMS, ISSN NO. 2348 – 0459, page No. 161-169.
2. Management Accounting Purchases, ISSN No. 2277 – 9809, Page No 156-160.
Mr. Uttam Kumar Panigrahi
Mrs. Preetilata Mahapatra
Mr. Arup Bramha Mohapatra
Dr. Anand Chandra Samantray
Eco Physiological effect of Red Mud Waste of an Aluminum industries on the seed biology of a crop plant, Environmental challenges of Twenty first century, (2003) Chapter 10
Mr. Potunuru Srihari