Our College is located in a remote part of the state and at a geographically difficult terrain. Majority of the students of this college belong to SC, ST, SEBC and Minority communities. Often these students, because of their weak socio-economic conditions are unable to integrate themselves with the main stream of education and not able to avail the facilities provided by the College due to the following;
- Traditional teaching in a class room situation is not effective for most of the students coming from rural/tribal background
- Lack of proper training with regard to competing in state/ national level recruitment examinations.
- Lack of proper guidance for employment prospectus after completion of education.
- Free Remedial Coaching: This programme provides opportunities for learning and clearing doubts of students unable to cope up with the class room curriculum.
- Free Coaching for Entry in to Service:This programme provides free coaching to the students of the above mentioned categories so as to enable them to participate /compete in different state and national level recruitment examinations. Mental ability test and reasoning test for students are conducted in this programme. It also updates the students on current affairs and conducts programmes on personality development..
- Free coaching for NET/SET:National Eligibility Test(NET) is a prerequisite for lectureship and research fellowship under UGC,CSIR and other national organisations. Hence this programme is aimed at training the postgraduate students to qualify in the NET & other examinations..
- Free Career Counseling: Under this programme, a student is provided proper counseling by experts/teachers to choose the right profession to match his/her personality and qualification.